Joined: 20 Dec 2007
|Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:11 pm Post subject: Crime Prevention Advisory - Housebreaking
|CRIME PREVENTION ADVISORY
We can prevent housebreaking by taking some simple measures like:
2. Maintain a good relationship with your neighbours so that you can help one another look out for your property.
- Lock all windows, doors and gates with good quality locks.
- Avoid keeping large amount of cash, jewellery at home.
- Change all locks if your house keys are stolen or lost.
- Install iron grilles with good quality key operated locks for windows.
- Install a burglar alarm system.
3. Call ‘999’ if you see a suspicious person loitering or tampering with the door or windows of your neighbour’s home.
Crime Prevention is a Shared Responsibility
SENGKANG NEIGHBOURHOOD POLICE CENTRE
2, SENGKANG SQUARE, #01-02 SINGAPORE 545025
TEL: 1800 – 3438999