Sengkang.com Forum Index

Anchorvale 306C neighbours (and nearby)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ynove
Brand New Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Anchorvale 306C neighbours (and nearby) Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm in process of purchasing a flat in Blk 306C Anchorvale Link.

Anyone who lives in this block or nearby who would like to comment on things like noise level, windy or not, or any other matter that might come to mind?

Anything that bothers you living in this block? Or even anything that you like, too. Smile

Would love to hear from you.
Solonavi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at 306B. Pretty winding through the year as my living window is facing the multi storey carpark. Noise level, during early morning when Nan Chiau has morning assembly and some noise from the cars/bikes in the multi storey carpark.

Cheers
JC

Multiply
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hibernate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stay in 306C... but just sold off my flat Smile , moving to somewhere nearer my child's school and our workplaces. Enough of the daily commuting on CTE.

I love the neighborhood, fairly convenient with shops and coffeeshops nearby, enough open spaces and playgrounds for kids to run about. If you don't mind a 10-15 mins walk, the MRT station is actually considered accessible.
Neighbours are nice too, easy going and friendly .so far never have any problems

As for whether it is windy or not, probably depends on your unit.

Overall, i would say ... postitive experience..will miss this place Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: