Sengkang.com Forum Index
  
         
Will you forgo year end Bonus to join new company?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will you forgo year end Bonuses to join new company at this time of period, if current company Bonus payout is ard 3.5mths?
Yes
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
No
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Neg with new employer but they dun wan to wait
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author Message
Nicholas
Silver Member


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 1081

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, i will provided with higher basic pay at least 20%
anyway, i will be leaving my current company end of sept :P

think for the long run..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garu Boy
Honorary Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2005
Posts: 20369
Location: @ Atrina @

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeny wrote:
Garu Boy wrote:
I did forgo my 3mths bonus and share option for my new career.

that Y I am so poor now Lips Sealed


maybe your current one already make up the 3months bonus in YOUR MONTHLY salary liao mah :P

no lah. I change for a lower paid job. cos the early job is boring and no prospect.

_________________
Life is fragile, Spent wisely, Love generously.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Nicholas
Silver Member


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 1081

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Will you forgo year end Bonus to join new company? Reply with quote

Tequila4360 wrote:
Hihi

Will u guy forgo Bonus to join new company at this time of period and tell yr new employer you will be able to join in end october, meaning to forgo yr end Bonus of at least 3-4mths? If your take home pay is ard of $3600 and you mulitple by 3.5mths bonus, that'll be $12600+$3600=$16200 of bonuses. To join the new company and the date of bonus payout is ard 1.5mths diff....





Rdgs
Tequila


take home pay? $3600 after CPF?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zeny
Honorary Member


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 23539
Location: Compassvale Dr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tequila4360 wrote:
Zeny wrote:
Tequila4360 wrote:
is not me...whr got so good bonuses...WLL n TKK lor...

16K bonus still not good Confused


Zeny, i'm not the one who rece such good bonuses lor....how i wish im...sigh....


huh?? you are asking on behalf of other pple ??
i tot it is you and i envy until siao leh

_________________
<a>Lilypie Second Birthday tickers</a>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Winwin
Gold Member


Joined: 17 May 2005
Posts: 3131
Location: Goodbye Buangkok, Hello Rivervale!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeny wrote:
Tequila4360 wrote:
Zeny wrote:
Tequila4360 wrote:
is not me...whr got so good bonuses...WLL n TKK lor...

16K bonus still not good Confused


Zeny, i'm not the one who rece such good bonuses lor....how i wish im...sigh....


huh?? you are asking on behalf of other pple ??
i tot it is you and i envy until siao leh


That's sounds like an "aunty agony" question on those teens magazine...
"My friend is pregnant. What should she do..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tequila4360
Senior Member


Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 520
Location: Anchorvale Dr ;o)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Will you forgo year end Bonus to join new company? Reply with quote

Nicholas wrote:
Tequila4360 wrote:
Hihi

Will u guy forgo Bonus to join new company at this time of period and tell yr new employer you will be able to join in end october, meaning to forgo yr end Bonus of at least 3-4mths? If your take home pay is ard of $3600 and you mulitple by 3.5mths bonus, that'll be $12600+$3600=$16200 of bonuses. To join the new company and the date of bonus payout is ard 1.5mths diff....






Rdgs
Tequila


take home pay? $3600 after CPF?


ya la, already said take hm lor...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tequila4360
Senior Member


Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 520
Location: Anchorvale Dr ;o)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winwin wrote:
Zeny wrote:
Tequila4360 wrote:
Zeny wrote:
Tequila4360 wrote:
is not me...whr got so good bonuses...WLL n TKK lor...

16K bonus still not good Confused


Zeny, i'm not the one who rece such good bonuses lor....how i wish im...sigh....


huh?? you are asking on behalf of other pple ??
i tot it is you and i envy until siao leh


That's sounds like an "aunty agony" question on those teens magazine...
"My friend is pregnant. What should she do..."


do what? details, pls...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quiet Guy
Super Member


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 12886
Location: Rivervale Drive.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

company like to payoff bonuses/free oversea trip within the years, so they wont lugi much than payyoff once go.



CHeers..



like the uncle who eat alot of salt say, just leave if needed.

_________________
人在做,天在看。
慢慢来,,不要乱乱来.。
坐着看,不用流汗。
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nanako
Super Member


Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 10555

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicholas wrote:
yes, i will provided with higher basic pay at least 20%
anyway, i will be leaving my current company end of sept :P

think for the long run..


same as me ..i starting my new job on Oct 1 :P

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MeDiC
Gold Member


Joined: 01 Jul 2007
Posts: 2059
Location: AnchorVale Lane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what if higher pay but company is not stable de?
_________________
<a>Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers</a>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tequila4360
Senior Member


Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 520
Location: Anchorvale Dr ;o)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

than better stay put...since u know the company is not stable...a risk for y and yr family...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
 

Hosting by Xssist Group Pte Ltd.     Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group