Sengkang.com Forum Index
  
         
Year End Bonus for Civil Servant
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many month bonus will be given to Civil Servant this year at Dec 2010?
2months
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
3months
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
4months
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
5months
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Author Message
Qwerty
Bronze Member


Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 902

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ex company follows the same payout structure. Split their profts into 2x... Fixed bonus before Cny and performance bonus in July, which usually gear towards sales oriented departments. And if your boss dislike you, you will get nothing! and this is one of biggest local brokerage firm, mgmt horrid to the core, lol!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nicholas
Silver Member


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 1081

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garu Boy wrote:
Nicholas wrote:
Zeny wrote:
Pel wrote:
Correct answer is out. Smile

Amount to be paid in December 2010 = 2 months

Already paid out in July 2010 = 0.5 months + $300

To be paid in March 2011: Either $0, 1 month, or 1.6 month (depending on performance)

Total bonus for 2010:
Minimum is 2.5 months + $300
Maximum is 4.1 months + $300 (Wow!)


haiz we dont get this kind in private sector Very Sad


you got to take into consideration that their basic is very low .. give and take Sly

not really. their basic are same or even higher than private. And they enjoy bonus even when times are bad.


maybe for the new fresh grad :P
because few yrs back when im still a NS boy :P i accidentally saw my officer payslip whereby he is already a Major at that period of time and he work for almost 12 yrs at the age of 36 but he draw merely 6k

and another officer captain rank work for abt 8 yrs at the age of 32, draw 5k only

Last but not least, it is a very subjective topic .. how low is consider low? how high is consider high? Nod
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anxious
Gold Member


Joined: 03 Nov 2004
Posts: 2933

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicholas wrote:
Garu Boy wrote:
Nicholas wrote:
Zeny wrote:
Pel wrote:
Correct answer is out. Smile

Amount to be paid in December 2010 = 2 months

Already paid out in July 2010 = 0.5 months + $300

To be paid in March 2011: Either $0, 1 month, or 1.6 month (depending on performance)

Total bonus for 2010:
Minimum is 2.5 months + $300
Maximum is 4.1 months + $300 (Wow!)


haiz we dont get this kind in private sector Very Sad


you got to take into consideration that their basic is very low .. give and take Sly

not really. their basic are same or even higher than private. And they enjoy bonus even when times are bad.


maybe for the new fresh grad :P
because few yrs back when im still a NS boy :P i accidentally saw my officer payslip whereby he is already a Major at that period of time and he work for almost 12 yrs at the age of 36 but he draw merely 6k

and another officer captain rank work for abt 8 yrs at the age of 32, draw 5k only

Last but not least, it is a very subjective topic .. how low is consider low? how high is consider high? Nod


About 9 years ago, I saw a payslip of a major. She is paid 9k per mth. Age is around 36 too. Female civil servant get paid more?

_________________
My Zoo: One Sheltie and One Cotton labit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chubby
Fellow Member


Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Posts: 32647
Location: 317 Anchorvale Garden

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe she is a scholar ?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nicholas
Silver Member


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 1081

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chubby wrote:
maybe she is a scholar ?


haha, my officer i can confirm not scholar .. :P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anxious
Gold Member


Joined: 03 Nov 2004
Posts: 2933

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chubby wrote:
maybe she is a scholar ?


not scholar leh.

i know scholar get even higher. SAF scholar young young only already handle big stuff and high rank.

_________________
My Zoo: One Sheltie and One Cotton labit.


Last edited by Anxious on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chubby
Fellow Member


Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Posts: 32647
Location: 317 Anchorvale Garden

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh 1 more things. . diff time of the office at diff intake by diff interviewer board .. they get diff package.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anxious
Gold Member


Joined: 03 Nov 2004
Posts: 2933

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chubby wrote:
oh 1 more things. . diff time of the office at diff intake by diff interviewer board .. they get diff package.


maybe that's why.

but i see her like just do PR skill then her pay so high. now already lost contact with this person... dunno wat is her rank now.

_________________
My Zoo: One Sheltie and One Cotton labit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zeny
Honorary Member


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 23539
Location: Compassvale Dr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah 9k salary how to spend hmmm then if married Hubby confirmed aso higher than her ... Woah
+plus the fat bonus they get woah Europe tour for a few wks every 3 months also no problem

_________________
<a>Lilypie Second Birthday tickers</a>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anxious
Gold Member


Joined: 03 Nov 2004
Posts: 2933

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

others i dunno but for this major, her hubby do business one. each of them own a car. her own one 9 years ago is a huge MPV.
Last time she always talk abt makeup stuff.. eg. brand of mascara, apply like this and that then look nice, etc.

_________________
My Zoo: One Sheltie and One Cotton labit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chubby
Fellow Member


Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Posts: 32647
Location: 317 Anchorvale Garden

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anxious wrote:
Chubby wrote:
oh 1 more things. . diff time of the office at diff intake by diff interviewer board .. they get diff package.


maybe that's why.

but i see her like just do PR skill then her pay so high. now already lost contact with this person... dunno wat is her rank now.


last time when i in HQ Btn ... always heard abt this ... now in reservist.. still heard the same thing.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
 

Hosting by Xssist Group Pte Ltd.     Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group