Sengkang.com Forum Index

Kopitiam Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garu Boy
Honorary Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RN53 wrote:
I know this operation is a failure.................... Very Happy

After my bad experiences with some of the outlets, I knew it is only a matter of time. Nod

TICK! TOCK! TICK! TOCK!!

And, the biggest winner is GB! Smile

yes. Very Happy Very Happy

Mulyc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It goes to show that they thought sk residents are a mere flock of sheep, eat whatever they sell. Maybe they forgot that sk has one of the highest growing concentration of young working, mobile adults who have no qualms about spending a little more travelling time to a better food outlet, where it's only 25mins to town and almost every stop below buangkok has got really more enjoyable food fare.

I've proudly boycott almost everything kopitiam for almost a year now and I hope They perish is financial ruin for all their greed, trying to skin all the newer towns here in the northeast.

Mind you, I do think sk and punggol will be the next bishan and tpy within the next 10yrs, but our food outlets being almost monopolized by the kopitiam group is a total disgrace!
Arcturuz
Silver Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mulyc wrote:
It goes to show that they thought sk residents are a mere flock of sheep, eat whatever they sell. Maybe they forgot that sk has one of the highest growing concentration of young working, mobile adults who have no qualms about spending a little more travelling time to a better food outlet, where it's only 25mins to town and almost every stop below buangkok has got really more enjoyable food fare.

I've proudly boycott almost everything kopitiam for almost a year now and I hope They perish is financial ruin for all their greed, trying to skin all the newer towns here in the northeast.

Mind you, I do think sk and punggol will be the next bishan and tpy within the next 10yrs, but our food outlets being almost monopolized by the kopitiam group is a total disgrace!

they had their karma payback when their wendy's outlet at wheelock was constantly bombarded by floods
SY
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kopitiam core business is managing coffeeshops not market. look at the KPT Square, 3/4 area is meant for food stalls and the rest is for market and cha ba lang stalls.....why is there a need to have more than 3 stalls selling the same thing over and over again????? where is the balance and mixture of wide variety of foods???? clearly KPT just accept anyone who can put a deposit on a stall and then rent to them without considering the situation and understand the root problem.
Jimmyykc
Ordinary Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SengKang so BIG, and the wet market so SMALL?!?!?

๑۩۞۩~~۩۞۩๑ PLSsss MAKE SENGKANG A WONDER-LAND! ๑۩۞۩~~۩۞۩๑
Chubby
Fellow Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so SMALL and FEW
Ordinary Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: MP.Teo Ser Luck made a quick reply on his facebook Reply with quote

Mulyc wrote:

Nod
COOL! Mr.Teo Ser Luck made a quick reply on his facebook,
hopefully he understand our needs...
Surprised

Bumblebee
Silver Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All business wants to make a profit..........which one don't? The biggest buaya is the property (land) owner!

It was the authority that allowed such practise to take effect...............simply washing their hands and threw away the interests of all residents (the consumers) to the business buayas!

Solonavi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumblebee wrote:
All business wants to make a profit..........which one don't? The biggest buaya is the property (land) owner!

It was the authority that allowed such practise to take effect...............simply washing their hands and threw away the interests of all residents (the consumers) to the business buayas!

Nod Nod

Multiply
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jimmyykc
Ordinary Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: no news?!?! Reply with quote

Bumblebee wrote:
All business wants to make a profit..........which one don't? The biggest buaya is the property (land) owner! It was the authority that allowed such practise to take effect...............simply washing their hands and threw away the interests of all residents (the consumers) to the business buayas!

sigh... seem no news from Mr.Teo-Ser-Luck after his quick reply on 09-June-2011...

Huashao

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Sengkang Kopitiam Square Reply with quote

It seems more and more hawkers are leaving the non-air con kopitaim.

Food stalls getting lesser.. Is a good sign i guess..

So wondering what gonna happen to that area ??

Can we have a cinema ? haha

RN53

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Sengkang Kopitiam Square Reply with quote

Huashao wrote:
It seems more and more hawkers are leaving the non-air con kopitaim.

Food stalls getting lesser.. Is a good sign i guess..

So wondering what gonna happen to that area ??

Can we have a cinema ? haha

Cinema?
I don't think so. Smile

Jollysk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are the prices and food at this market? Anyone been there recently?
BKK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SY wrote:
kopitiam core business is managing coffeeshops not market. look at the KPT Square, 3/4 area is meant for food stalls and the rest is for market and cha ba lang stalls.....why is there a need to have more than 3 stalls selling the same thing over and over again????? where is the balance and mixture of wide variety of foods???? clearly KPT just accept anyone who can put a deposit on a stall and then rent to them without considering the situation and understand the root problem.

As if you are smarter and got more common sense than other people in the business. Frog in a well
Beng

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually kopitiam square is cheaper..the carrot cake is sold at 60cts but few people buy; most buy at old chang kee across ther rd at compasspoint, and it cost $1 (almost double the price)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 33 of 34

Jump to: