Sengkang.com Forum Index
  
         
Irresponsible Fridge Guy

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> HOME SWEET HOME
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Repairme
New Member


Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Irresponsible Fridge Guy Reply with quote

hello all there,

if you have fridge problem do not contact these fellows.

i just got a bad experience with them this morning as my fridge is not cooling properly.

called him and he only mentioned $10 for inspection over the phone to me.

later when he at my house told my wife that total is $45 including servicing, actually he did nothing much just tightened the wires.

then told my wife change bulb $10 and proceed to take out the plastic cover, he was rough and broke one end of the plastic catch and then told my wife and say why not get yourself a bulb only cost $2 and he glued it back.

no receipt was given and i called him 3 times and one time he drop my call, then argue for a while then finally say ok he will replace the bulb for me at not cost tomorrow afternoon at my request. but do not know whether he coming or not. i think because he never deal with electrolux stuff before that is why he do not know how to open the bulb cover. some more he dare to tell me if my kids got electrocuted by it because of the cover falling off say can sue him

[Link removed by Spiderman]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Repairme
New Member


Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Irresponsible Fridge Guy Reply with quote

hello sengkang citizens

after back home not long the fridge did not work as usual. and found a big crack on the bulb plastic holder which this repairman has done to it and try to deny his wrong.

btw this person Mr Chia is the one who so call done the servicing for us ($10 transport and $35 for servicing) and told us every part is ok but still same problem.

their office is very near to us at defu.

[Link removed by Spiderman]

i strongly urge you guys tell all your relatives, neighours and friends about this company and person that they are providing degraded service.

i will have to call him tomorrow morning to have a word with him but most likely he is not going to refund me the $35, i am intending to go to case or police.


Repairme wrote:
hello all there,

if you have fridge problem do not contact these fellows.

i just got a bad experience with them this morning as my fridge is not cooling properly.

called him and he only mentioned $10 for inspection over the phone to me.

later when he at my house told my wife that total is $45 including servicing, actually he did nothing much just tightened the wires.

then told my wife change bulb $10 and proceed to take out the plastic cover, he was rough and broke one end of the plastic catch and then told my wife and say why not get yourself a bulb only cost $2 and he glued it back.

no receipt was given and i called him 3 times and one time he drop my call, then argue for a while then finally say ok he will replace the bulb for me at not cost tomorrow afternoon at my request. but do not know whether he coming or not. i think because he never deal with electrolux stuff before that is why he do not know how to open the bulb cover. some more he dare to tell me if my kids got electrocuted by it because of the cover falling off say can sue him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Repairme
New Member


Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Irresponsible Fridge Guy Reply with quote

hello all

as predicted he did not dare to come to my house just to replace the faulty bulb.

i think the company website link is censored by moderator.

the company name is ang huat xxxxxxxx and airxxx services at 30 defu lane 3


Repairme wrote:
hello sengkang citizens

after back home not long the fridge did not work as usual. and found a big crack on the bulb plastic holder which this repairman has done to it and try to deny his wrong.

btw this person Mr Chia is the one who so call done the servicing for us ($10 transport and $35 for servicing) and told us every part is ok but still same problem.

their office is very near to us at defu.

[Link removed by Spiderman]

i strongly urge you guys tell all your relatives, neighours and friends about this company and person that they are providing degraded service.

i will have to call him tomorrow morning to have a word with him but most likely he is not going to refund me the $35, i am intending to go to case or police.


Repairme wrote:
hello all there,

if you have fridge problem do not contact these fellows.

i just got a bad experience with them this morning as my fridge is not cooling properly.

called him and he only mentioned $10 for inspection over the phone to me.

later when he at my house told my wife that total is $45 including servicing, actually he did nothing much just tightened the wires.

then told my wife change bulb $10 and proceed to take out the plastic cover, he was rough and broke one end of the plastic catch and then told my wife and say why not get yourself a bulb only cost $2 and he glued it back.

no receipt was given and i called him 3 times and one time he drop my call, then argue for a while then finally say ok he will replace the bulb for me at not cost tomorrow afternoon at my request. but do not know whether he coming or not. i think because he never deal with electrolux stuff before that is why he do not know how to open the bulb cover. some more he dare to tell me if my kids got electrocuted by it because of the cover falling off say can sue him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Spiderman
Administrator


Joined: 03 Jul 2003
Posts: 975
Location: Sengkang

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Irresponsible Fridge Guy Reply with quote

Repairme wrote:
i think the company website link is censored by moderator.

Hi Repairme,

I am not "censoring" per se. Feel free to post the full name of the company if you want to, but please do not post any links to any commercial websites, especially these are your very first few posts. Lips Sealed
http://www.sengkang.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1304

Thanks,
Spiderman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Repairme
New Member


Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Irresponsible Fridge Guy Reply with quote

Spiderman wrote:
Repairme wrote:
i think the company website link is censored by moderator.

Hi Repairme,

I am not "censoring" per se. Feel free to post the full name of the company if you want to, but please do not post any links to any commercial websites, especially these are your very first few posts. Lips Sealed
http://www.sengkang.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1304

Thanks,
Spiderman


ok thank you for the advice.

here you go guys.. the full company name is ANG HUAT FRIDGE & AIRCON SERVICES
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Repairme
New Member


Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Irresponsible Fridge Guy Reply with quote

luckily i never listen to the Mr Chia from Ang Huat he said if still not cold that means the board is faulty and replacement cost me $65, however i never believe his words anymore after the incident because he is not credible. so i ask for eletrolux authorised third party repair company and immiedatly on the spot he diagnosed that the heater is faulty and resolve the issue and now my fridge is working perfectly..

Repairme wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Repairme wrote:
i think the company website link is censored by moderator.

Hi Repairme,

I am not "censoring" per se. Feel free to post the full name of the company if you want to, but please do not post any links to any commercial websites, especially these are your very first few posts. Lips Sealed
http://www.sengkang.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1304

Thanks,
Spiderman


ok thank you for the advice.

here you go guys.. the full company name is ANG HUAT FRIDGE & AIRCON SERVICES
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> HOME SWEET HOME All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
 

Hosting by Xssist Group Pte Ltd.     Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group