Sengkang.com Forum Index

Low water pressure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> WELCOME, FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shawn
Brand New Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Low water pressure Reply with quote

Hi there anyone of you experienced low water pressure if u ate staying at top floor units!?? Mine is at 13 floor and highest is 15 !! I am the 3rd highest !! Mine blk is 262a!! Are top floors water pressure damn weak?? Pub and ts came check and nth improves !! Any advice on this??
Killing Rock
Silver Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Low water pressure Reply with quote

Shawn wrote:
Hi there anyone of you experienced low water pressure if u ate staying at top floor units!?? Mine is at 13 floor and highest is 15 !! I am the 3rd highest !! Mine blk is 262a!! Are top floors water pressure damn weak?? Pub and ts came check and nth improves !! Any advice on this??

The highest floor and the lowest floor often dont face this problems.

This happen for the floors just below the highest or just above the lowest floor where the water pressure tend to be low when water reached.
This happen all the time.

History repeat all the time.

Very Happy Very Happy Nod Nod Nod

Garu Boy
Honorary Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Low water pressure Reply with quote

Shawn wrote:

does this low pressure happen just recently or been for long time?

Have you change any fitting recently? if not the water pressure should remain ard 2.5-3bar. There are pressure tank which set at these range for the pump to cut in and cut out.

The other reason for low pressure is the fitting causing the problem.

Shawn
Brand New Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mine pressure here is only 1.2 bar according to town council... Is like too low and they said is standard. Will turning on and off the stopcock work ?i think mine level water flow is not good as due to gravity ?..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> WELCOME, FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: