Sengkang.com Forum Index

All About H2O Residences
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pel
Gold Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: All About H2O Residences Reply with quote

As per news released...

URA Press Releases, 6 Dec 2007
GOVERNMENT LAND SALES PROGRAMME FOR PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND HOTEL DEVELOPMENTS FOR THE FIRST HALF OF 2008
http://www.mnd.gov.sg/newsroom/newsre...07/news061207.htm

Quote:

11. A total of 26 sites will be placed on the reserve list for the first half of 2008. These sites will provide flexibility for the market to adjust the supply to meet demand. The 26 sites will comprise 15 sites carried over from the reserve list of the second half of 2007 and another 11 new sites. These 11 new sites comprise:
a. 5 residential sites at Upper Changi Road North/Flora Drive, Chestnut Avenue, Upper Thomson Road, Sengkang West Avenue/Fernvale Link and Sembawang Road/Canberra Drive;

:
:

12. Together with the sites on the confirmed list, the 5 new residential sites and 3 new EC sites will provide more choices for private housing development on different parts of the island.

My england not good enough... How to interpret the above? Residential site, meaning HDB? Or "Private Housing Development", meaning private condo?
Solonavi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like this is the EC in Sengkang.

JC

Multiply
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solonavi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the map u posted is different from the one I got from the link.
http://www.mnd.gov.sg/newsroom/newsre...Buangkok%20Dr.pdf

Multiply
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solonavi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like both site will get some development soon.

Quote:

11. A total of 26 sites will be placed on the reserve list for the first half of 2008. These sites will provide flexibility for the market to adjust the supply to meet demand. The 26 sites will comprise 15 sites carried over from the reserve list of the second half of 2007 and another 11 new sites. These 11 new sites comprise:

a. 5 residential sites at Upper Changi Road North/Flora Drive, Chestnut Avenue, Upper Thomson Road, Sengkang West Avenue/Fernvale Link and Sembawang Road/Canberra Drive;

b. 3 Executive Condominium (EC) sites at Yishun Avenue 11, Jurong West Street 42 and Sengkang East Avenue/Buangkok Drive as announced by HDB on 28 November 2007;

c. 2 hotel sites at Gopeng Street/Peck Seah Street and Clemenceau Avenue/Havelock Road; and

d. 1 commercial site at North Buona Vista Drive.

Multiply
Pel
Gold Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha.... How come you are monologuing?

In respond to your first post, no, it is not the EC mentioned earlier that will be offered for sale to developers in Apr08. (You've since corrected yourself Nod ).

This site is a new one that was mentioned for the first time by URA yesterday, and will be release in Jun08.

Reason why I am so keen is because a relative wants to upgrade from 5-Room, and they want to be near us at Anchorvale. The location of the EC mentioned earlier is considered too far. Hence it is exciting news to them that there is potentially a condo around Anchorvale (strictly speaking, it is in Fernvale).

The news reported this site to be a private one. But reading the press release personally, I am not too sure (as per my first post). Confused It may just end up as another BTO (which means, 2-4 room flats?).
RN53

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pel, I think this is a EC site with 465 units to be made available in June08. Smile
http://www.mnd.gov.sg/newsroom/newsre...207.htm#Appendix2

Pel
Gold Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... How come you're so sure?

I personally doubt it's an EC. This was how it was worded:
Quote:

b. 3 Executive Condominium (EC) sites at Yishun Avenue 11, Jurong West Street 42 and Sengkang East Avenue/Buangkok Drive as announced by HDB on 28 November 2007;

Note the different categories.
RN53

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sales agent for that site is HDB. Smile
Well, it could be DBSS also. Smile

Pel
Gold Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RN53 wrote:
Sales agent for that site is HDB. Smile
Well, it could be DBSS also. Smile
Nod

BTW, here's another reason why I don't think it's an EC... but then, I could be wrong. Smile
RN53

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct in pointing out the details. Smile Could be typo error. As that site is classified under residential and belongs to HDB, I gather it is for EC, DBSS or maybe you are 100% correct, another BTO. Nod
Unless, of course, HDB has another new scheme. Hur?

Solonavi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the look, the one in buangkok is confirm EC. HDB website on EC has it listed liao.

As for the one in Fernvale, high chance it might be a DBSS. Else there is no value to report it.

Cheers
JC

Multiply
Xfactor
Titanium Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RN53 wrote:
You are correct in pointing out the details. Smile Could be typo error. As that site is classified under residential and belongs to HDB, I gather it is for EC, DBSS or maybe you are 100% correct, another BTO. Nod
Unless, of course, HDB has another new scheme. Hur?

Uncle, I dont want to start new thread so allow me to sidetrack abit here. Yesterday very late at night I passby Buangkok MRT I saw some people was (dont know the name of that instrument) measuring the area of the open space. And a couple of guys could be seen talking in between at the road fence. Could be something going on there. Hope I didnt see wrongly.

Bluerosie
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm fernvale link...juz at layar lrt n beside the canal..guess as so will block FG/FC view already...now CS also will get block from that side..
Magma

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluerosie wrote:
hmmm fernvale link...juz at layar lrt n beside the canal..guess as so will block FG/FC view already...now CS also will get block from that side..

yar.. Sad
Pel
Gold Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: JUN2008 - Sengkang West Avenue/Fernvale Link Reply with quote

Pel wrote:
My england not good enough... How to interpret the above? Residential site, meaning HDB? Or "Private Housing Development", meaning private condo?

Verdict's out... GLGT.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.n...Fernvale+Link.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> PROPERTY TALK All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: