Sengkang.com Forum Index

A Chinese farmer has claimed that he had sex with an alien.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you believe in alien?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
You got to be kidding
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Tong888
Gold Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: A Chinese farmer has claimed that he had sex with an alien. Reply with quote

Farmer claims he had sex with alien

A Chinese farmer has claimed that he had sex with an alien.

She was three metres tall, had 12 fingers and braided leg hair - and she wanted to make love with him, Meng Zhaoguo said.

So the farmer from Heilong- jiang and the robust extra- terrestrial seductress had intimate moments - while levitating - for about 40 minutes, claims Meng, who is the protagonist of what is perhaps China's best-known alien abduction report.

Meng says he was working outside in Heilongjiang's Wuchang in 1994, when he saw a metallic shimmering on a mountainside. He went to investigate, believing it was likely a downed helicopter, when he blacked out.

When he came to, he was confused and unable to communicate with other people. He had also developed an extreme fear of anything made of iron.

Later that night, the female humanoid visited him, he says.

"I didn't believe in aliens before I actually met them," he tells China Daily. "Seeing is believing. We cannot explain UFOs and aliens because our technology isn't advanced enough. But that doesn't mean such things don't exist."

He passed a lie detector test conducted by the police.

Meng said he met other extraterrestrials after that.

"The aliens showed me a piece of crystal through which I saw forests, icebergs and fossil fuels on the Earth.

"They told me about the current situation facing Earth's resources and warned me about the importance of environmental protection," he said.

The aliens also told him that the offspring of him and the female extraterrestrial would appear 60 years from when they had sex.

Meng's account is met with both skepticism and belief - not only by the general public, but also the country's growing community of ufologists, who study reports of unidentified flying objects (UFOs).

Chinese interest in, and sightings of, UFOs have been increasing, especially since one shut down Xiaoshan Airport in Zhejiang's provincial capital Hangzhou for about an hour on June 7, making world headlines.

The hovering object affected 18 flights and about 2,000 passengers.

There have been eight more mass sightings since, with the latest shutting down the airport in the Inner Mongolia autonomous region's Baotou city for about an hour on Sept 11, ABC News reported.

Unexplained sightings reported to the Beijing UFO Research Organization (BURO) have increased from about 100 in 2008 to more than 200 this year, says the organization's Secretary-General Zhou Xiaoqiang, who was also part of the Xiaoshan Airport investigation team.

"As material and cultural life improves in China, more people are able to use cameras to photograph and film the strange things they see," the 62-year-old says. "Also, media broadcasts are making the UFO a more popular concept in China, and the Internet makes it easier to file reports."

Zhou points out that sightings spike around festivals.

"That's because fireworks, lanterns, kites are everywhere. For example, a flashing triangular UFO could be a kite with lights," Zhou explains.

Zhou puts the chances that UFOs carry extraterrestrial visitors at "zero" and says there have been less than 10 abduction reports in the country.

Wang Sichao, a research fellow at the Chinese Academy of Sciences' Purple Mountain Observatory in Jiangsu's provincial capital Nanjing, says China's UFO reports are "more credible" than those in other countries. And there are fewer abduction reports.

"The aliens that are reported here are all different. Some are humanoid, some have large heads and eyes, some conduct sexual experiments, some speak Chinese and others use a kind of universal language.

But the one thing all these claims have in common is a lack of solid evidence."

Meng describes the extraterrestrials he says he met - he had a second encounter with others after he met the female - as speaking Chinese.

"The aliens showed me a piece of crystal, through which I saw forests, icebergs and fossil fuels on the Earth," he says. "They told me about the current situation facing Earth's resources and warned me about the importance of environmental protection."

But that's not all they told him, he says.

"They said that 60 years from then, there will be an alien born with the genes of an earthling farmer, and I can meet him or her," he says, referring to the offspring he says he sired with the extraterrestrial female.

While many within China's ufology community are skeptical of abduction reports such as Meng's, International Chinese UFO Association sighting investigation department head Zhang Jingping believes people should remain open-minded.

"We have invented aircraft, and we have landed on the moon. Why is it impossible that aliens are visiting us?" says the 42-year-old. Zhang has led research on Meng's case, including arranging for police to administer a lie detector test, which he says Meng passed.

Wang says China has about 60 researchers and 10 NGOs involved in serious UFO studies. The country's ufology community was put on the map in 2005, when Liaoning province's Dalian city was selected as the World UFO Conference site.

American nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman, who worked on classified government projects for 14 years and is perhaps the world's most celebrated ufologist, told China Daily at the conference that, "ufology is blossoming in China".

He has since been "impressed" by the serious discussions in the country's press, he says.

"China's space program is moving rapidly, and so is its serious discussion of UFOs," he says.

"I am indeed optimistic that Chinese researchers will be making more contributions to our knowledge of this very important phenomenon - visits to Planet Earth by intelligently controlled alien spacecraft."

Be they unexplained natural phenomenon or the cruisers of universe-trotting ETs - or something else entirely - UFOs are unlikely to stop appearing over China anytime soon.

And when they do appear, there will be a growing number of Chinese with their eyes on the skies.

Tong888
Gold Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my observation, aliens prefer to made contact with the people in countries of superpower.

For example, during the 70's to the 90's when America is the superpower. Numerous reports had been made that they had been in contacts with aliens.

And now after the millenium, when China is consider the most fearsome and powerful country of our time. Many alien sightings and reports had been raised.

To further solidify my observation, I had previously read a report about how Aliens had aid the Egyptians in constructing their proud skyscraper which is also known as one of the wonders of our world, the pyramid. Back then, during the BC period, Egypt is consider the superpower of their time.

Solonavi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I juz enjoy reading conspiracy theories.

JC

Multiply
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Muffin
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how true is this article?
Updated tech gadget news and tips&tricks
Solonavi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How true is "Big Foot", "Loch Ness", "Little green man", "Roswell", "Lizardman", " Chupacabra", "owlman" and "Armageddon", ? If u want to believe, u'll believe.

Cheers
JC

Multiply
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pel
Gold Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: A Chinese farmer has claimed that he had sex with an ali Reply with quote

One more... since it is also mentioned in the article itself.

You may also choose to believe that man has yet to land on the moon. Lips Sealed

Quote:
"We have invented aircraft, and we have landed on the moon. Why is it impossible that aliens are visiting us?" says the 42-year-old.
Tong888
Gold Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muffin wrote:
how true is this article?

Have you thought of if it is a lie, what will the farmer get in return? Nothing mah... So what's the point of lying.

Solonavi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. He got a short lived fame. Very Happy

Cheers
JC

Multiply
Steven
Gold Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no..
Pel
Gold Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solonavi wrote:
Well. He got a short lived fame. Very Happy

Cheers
JC

Actually there is another word for this type of "fame". Lips Sealed
http://onlineslangdictionary.com/definition+of/fame+whore
augZz
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All these people can say whatever they want.... as long as there is no concrete evidence, they can say until the cows come home! Confused

PS. the above is quoted from an alien! Sly

Solonavi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.... Concrete evidence is often used to debuke ET. However, which religion in this world has concrete evidence of their existence? :P Worth a penny of your thoughts?

Cheers
JC

Multiply
Tong888
Gold Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solonavi wrote:
Hmm.... Concrete evidence is often used to debuke ET. However, which religion in this world has concrete evidence of their existence? :P Worth a penny of your thoughts?

Cheers
JC

Hey hey...JC is right about this...."Believe" is the powerful word.

Huashao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh.. maybe the alien choose him to have sex because of his ***** big enough ?

Last edited by Huashao on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tong888
Gold Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huashao wrote:
eh.. maybe the alien choose me to have sex because of his ***** big enough ?

Choose you or him?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: