Sengkang.com Forum Index
  
         
Ba ku Teh @ Jalan Kayu
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> MAKAN TALK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Solonavi
Platinum Member


Joined: 01 Jul 2005
Posts: 5327

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Ba ku Teh @ Jalan Kayu Reply with quote

Recently tried the new Ba Ku Teh shop alongJalan Kayu. Pretty good. Can try if you like Ba Ku Teh and Pig Trotters.

Cheers
JC

_________________
Our Earth Project:

Multiply
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JYJJ
Junior Member


Joined: 24 Jun 2008
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Ba ku Teh @ Jalan Kayu Reply with quote

Solonavi wrote:
Recently tried the new Ba Ku Teh shop alongJalan Kayu. Pretty good. Can try if you like Ba Ku Teh and Pig Trotters.

Cheers
JC


Went there yesterday, the wonton mee closed shop already....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tequila4360
Senior Member


Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 520
Location: Anchorvale Dr ;o)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zeny
Honorary Member


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 23539
Location: Compassvale Dr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried it ...i find it so so ...
_________________
<a>Lilypie Second Birthday tickers</a>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JeffL
Junior Member


Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried it too, find it expensive for it's standard

so so too, not really fantastic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kon
Silver Member


Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 1478

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

find there's a strong "plastic" smell to their takeaway box....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nasi_lemak
Gold Member


Joined: 25 May 2004
Posts: 2250
Location: Aspella Blk 275D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Ba ku Teh @ Jalan Kayu Reply with quote

Solonavi wrote:
Recently tried the new Ba Ku Teh shop alongJalan Kayu. Pretty good. Can try if you like Ba Ku Teh and Pig Trotters.

Cheers
JC


Malaysian style?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solonavi
Platinum Member


Joined: 01 Jul 2005
Posts: 5327

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dun know what style? Mixed everything in the soup and more herbal type. I like their pig trotters.

Cheers
JC

_________________
Our Earth Project:

Multiply
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kon
Silver Member


Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 1478

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Ba ku Teh @ Jalan Kayu Reply with quote

Nasi_lemak wrote:
Solonavi wrote:
Recently tried the new Ba Ku Teh shop alongJalan Kayu. Pretty good. Can try if you like Ba Ku Teh and Pig Trotters.

Cheers
JC


Malaysian style?
= FT Style? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muffin
Bronze Member


Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 841

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is it? near to the prata shop?
_________________
Regards,
Empowering yourself
Great Deals in SG
Updated tech gadget news and tips&tricks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Chubby
Fellow Member


Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Posts: 32647
Location: 317 Anchorvale Garden

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember someone say wan to boil BKT at home and treat us to eat .... wonder that person still remember or not.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Zeny
Honorary Member


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 23539
Location: Compassvale Dr

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chubby wrote:
i remember someone say wan to boil BKT at home and treat us to eat .... wonder that person still remember or not.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy of course that person remember lah Very Happy Very Happy

find one day lor

_________________
<a>Lilypie Second Birthday tickers</a>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chubby
Fellow Member


Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Posts: 32647
Location: 317 Anchorvale Garden

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeny wrote:
Chubby wrote:
i remember someone say wan to boil BKT at home and treat us to eat .... wonder that person still remember or not.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy of course that person remember lah Very Happy Very Happy

find one day lor


this weekend out ..... we got lunch appt liao

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Zeny
Honorary Member


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 23539
Location: Compassvale Dr

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chubby wrote:
Zeny wrote:
Chubby wrote:
i remember someone say wan to boil BKT at home and treat us to eat .... wonder that person still remember or not.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy of course that person remember lah Very Happy Very Happy

find one day lor


this weekend out ..... we got lunch appt liao


where got so fast one..must plan weeks in advance one Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
<a>Lilypie Second Birthday tickers</a>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ivan56
Fellow Member


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 25147
Location: Rivervale Drive

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeny wrote:
Chubby wrote:
Zeny wrote:
Chubby wrote:
i remember someone say wan to boil BKT at home and treat us to eat .... wonder that person still remember or not.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy of course that person remember lah Very Happy Very Happy

find one day lor


this weekend out ..... we got lunch appt liao


where got so fast one..must plan weeks in advance one Very Happy Very Happy


Sly Sly Sly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> MAKAN TALK All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
 

Hosting by Xssist Group Pte Ltd.     Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group