Sengkang.com Forum Index

HIT AND RUN ACCIDENT--NEED HELP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimmielalala

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: HIT AND RUN ACCIDENT--NEED HELP Reply with quote

hi all,

as i cant post in CRIME PREVENTION page, so..i have no choice to post here. hehe..hope its the right place.

Last week, my father in law involve in a hit and run accident, he was riding a bicycle with a big blue container or plastic container behind him with all his barang barang. (he is a karang guni man..trying to be hardworking..at night) not sure what time the incident happened, but TP called us at 230 am to informed us about the incident. Very Sad Very Sad

From what we understand, the accident happened at the you know sengkang mosque? the big mosque? i not sure what is the actual street name for it. imagine, who will pass by at that hour to help rite? so we also not sure how long he been lying down on the road, but thank GOD there is someone who saw him and make a police report.

Ok..to cut the story short, his condition is getting worse. still in ICU, after 1 week, i want to help by appeal for witness but i think...i dont know how. i m currently pregnant, so when i saw my hubby sob the other day..i felt very helpless. because he said, usually his dad came home late, rarely talk to him. now..unable to even answer them. he just lie there on the bed. everyday without fail go hospital and visit him but no improvement, TP side, mentioned that will take statement from him once he woke up, but do you think it really help? he been hit behind and flung. dont tell me, you kept looked behind for the driver's face when you cycle?

ANY ADVICE HOW CAN WE APPEAL FOR WITNESS!?

Winwin
Gold Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved to "CRIME PREVENTION"

Sorry to hear the unfortunate accident.

I think I saw the police sign when passing by that area.
Maybe can you share further details like which day is that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> CRIME PREVENTION All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: