Sengkang.com Forum Index

JUL 2011 BTO - Anchorvale Isles STATUS
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pel
Gold Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: JUL 2011 BTO - Anchorvale Isles STATUS Reply with quote

http://www101.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu...BTOSK2_about0.htm
Seraph526
Brand New Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Who got queue number for this Reply with quote

Smile Hi all, i have got a queue 274 for Sengkang project. I will definitely choose Isle..instead of riverbow, but my concern is ..the opposite is Hospital...and the otherside is Temple...do your property guru reckon this as a bad project...very hard to sell in future?
RN53

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Who got queue number for this Reply with quote

Seraph526 wrote:
Smile Hi all, i have got a queue 274 for Sengkang project. I will definitely choose Isle..instead of riverbow, but my concern is ..the opposite is Hospital...and the otherside is Temple...do your property guru reckon this as a bad project...very hard to sell in future?

I am no property guru.............................
It depends on your future plan which will affect your choice of selection:
1) 4-rm, 5-rm or?
2) Staying for 5-10 years or beyond 20 years or??
3) Needs and wants in your lifestyle.

I can feed you more, once I knew the 3 points above. Nod
And, talking about new flats (BTO) selection, I think I have lots of tips to share. Sly

Last edited by RN53 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Seraph526
Brand New Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) 4rm
2) tentatively 5 to ten years
3) near mrt, can get to town easily.

i just want to know if anchorvale isle is a good buy..with proposed hospital and temple nearby the proj

RN53

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seraph526 wrote:
1) 4rm
2) tentatively 5 to ten years
3) near mrt, can get to town easily.

i just want to know if anchorvale isle is a good buy..with proposed hospital and temple nearby the proj

You have answered well.
If your plan is beyond the initial 5-10 years, ease to facilities and amenities is the utmost considerations. 4-rm flat at Isles, units xxx (1st), xxx (2nd), xxx (3rd), then xxx & xxx, are top on my list, accordingly. These units have better orientations.

Surrounded by amenities within a 15-20 minutes walk, including to Sengkang MRT/LRT and Compasspoint, Sengkang SportsHub and the Town Park. But, there are many roads to cross (the main disadvantage), and problems when it rains.

It would be a great buy if you can select one of those 3 units on the higher floor. Smile

Last edited by RN53 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Swirlsurfer13
Brand New Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a queue number for this Sengkang project as well.

Could u advise me on the resale value of either BTO?

1) 5-room
2) planning to stay for 5-8 years
3) what is the resale value going to be like if I manage to get the special 5-room flat facing the Punggol Reservoir at Fernvale Riverbow?

Thank you so much in advance!
RN53

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swirlsurfer13 wrote:
Hi,
1) 5-room
3) what is the resale value going to be like if I manage to get the special 5-room flat facing the Punggol Reservoir at Fernvale Riverbow?

Yes, thanks for asking......for investment, 5-8 years, a unit of your choice at this project is anytime better than those at Anchorvale Isles.
But, for Q3, I am afraid, I cannot speculate on the Resale Value (that would be 8 to 11 years later). To make a fair prediction: For as long as you bought 1st-time direct from HDB, I can safely say, you will not lose out. For an honest and simple answer, I don't know. But, for as long as there's growth and security in SG, the price can only go up................ Nod

Swirlsurfer13
Brand New Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RN53 wrote:
Swirlsurfer13 wrote:
Hi,
1) 5-room

Yes, thanks for asking......for investment, 5-8 years, a unit of your choice at this project is anytime better than those at Anchorvale Isles.
But, for Q3, I am afraid, I cannot speculate on the Resale Value (that would be 8 to 11 years later). To make a fair prediction: For as long as you bought 1st-time direct from HDB, I can safely say, you will not lose out. For an honest and simple answer, I don't know. But, for as long as there's growth and security in SG, the price can only go up................ Nod

Thank you for your honest opinion!

Can I also ask about the statement you made in bold above? Why is a unit at Riverbow better than one at Anchorvale?
RN53

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As mentioned, for investment.............right?

After 5-8 years stays, that means 8 to 11 years from now as the project will only be ready in about 3 years time.

If you are involved in Real Estate (I guess you are Sly ), you will know that location for FR is a much more attractive and ideal as compared to AI.

This uniqueness is enough reason to fetch a better returns. Smile

Last edited by RN53 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Swirlsurfer13
Brand New Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RN53 wrote:

After 5-8 years stays, that means 8 to 11 years from now as the project will only be ready in about 3 years time.

If you are involved in Real Estate (I guess you are Sly ), you will know that location for FR is a much more attractive and ideal as compared to AI.

Haha I'm not involved in Real Estate bro. But I have researched quite thoroughly on both locations as this is going to be my first home. I have even gone onsite for both locations.

Just want to make sure that FR will be able to fetch a decent price as I'm not looking to stay there for the rest of my life. Smile
RN53

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swirlsurfer13 wrote:
RN53 wrote:

Haha I'm not involved in Real Estate bro. But I have researched quite thoroughly on both locations as this is going to be my first home. I have even gone onsite for both locations.

Just want to make sure that FR will be able to fetch a decent price as I'm not looking to stay there for the rest of my life. Smile

ICIC... Why I thought so was your very first post was a challenging question which I guess nobody can answer you. Smile
Hope you get your choice unit.
You sure you don't need my assistance to select your unit? Smile
Want to know which are your top 3 units and why? Emailed you. Smile
http://www.sengkang.com/forum/viewtop...sc&highlight=

Last edited by RN53 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Seraph526
Brand New Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Fernvale riverbow and anchorvale isles Reply with quote

i am so confused..which to choose...the hopsital site at SengKang is really big and just beside Anchorvale Isles. but the basic amenities there very good! ...
property price near hospital will go up or down? some say good cos in the middle of the night go hospital is good, some say bad , cos ying qi is very heavy...so how ah..i am very lost..if i got a queue of 276...i can get very good units at riverbow i guess..

can message me which is the best units for anchorvale isles and riverbow for 4 room.

RN53

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Fernvale riverbow and anchorvale isles Reply with quote

Seraph526 wrote:
i am so confused..which to choose...the hopsital site at SengKang is really big and just beside Anchorvale Isles. but the basic amenities there very good! ...
property price near hospital will go up or down? some say good cos in the middle of the night go hospital is good, some say bad , cos ying qi is very heavy...so how ah..i am very lost..if i got a queue of 276...i can get very good units at riverbow i guess..

can message me which is the best units for anchorvale isles and riverbow for 4 room.

Hi Seraph,
Relax, picking probably the biggest ticket item in your working life is supposed to be exciting and needs some thoughtful analysis. Will email you soon, with some recommendations.
Cheers! Nod

Bohemianhippie
Brand New Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: headache ah Reply with quote

I'm so glad to have found this forum and I realised there are people like me who are having a big headache over which development to choose!

I've gotten a queue number too, but have really no idea which to choose. I prefer FR for its nice environment and river view, but also appreciate AI for its location.

RN53, care to share why you think FR is a better investment? I understand this is just your personal opinion Smile can PM me also
Chubby
Fellow Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In terms of FS, try not to face the Temple or Hosp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> PROPERTY TALK All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: