Sengkang.com Forum Index

New here! Some questions to ask about transport!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> WELCOME, FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holycrapz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Npg wrote:
Holycrapz wrote:
KaTaBaTic wrote:
Seems like most of those Premium & Scheme B buses only have services into the CBD. Your #2 choice, ride svc 85 to Khatib MRT (don't go to Bus Interchange), then ride train around the North to Bt Batok, seems to be the best way. Nod

Actually, I'd rather take 965 from block 259C and ride down to Khatib since the bus stop there is nearer. Very Happy

I only scared expressway jam on TPE/SLE. Confused

I think this should be your best option. Problem is now TPE is having expansion and construction links to Seletar Aerospace Park so traffic condition maybe quite erratic.

My sentiments exactly. Only issue is, what time does the jam usually start? Cause if I were to do this option, probably I have to board the bus at around 6.45am. Should be fine then right?

What time does the jam usually start? Any idea? Cause I might convert my OPC car to normal plate and drive to work. Provided it cuts my travelling time la. If travel time still the same (due to jam), might as well I take public transport, LOL. Very Happy
Npg
Ordinary Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holycrapz wrote:
Npg wrote:
Holycrapz wrote:
KaTaBaTic wrote:
Seems like most of those Premium & Scheme B buses only have services into the CBD. Your #2 choice, ride svc 85 to Khatib MRT (don't go to Bus Interchange), then ride train around the North to Bt Batok, seems to be the best way. Nod

Actually, I'd rather take 965 from block 259C and ride down to Khatib since the bus stop there is nearer. Very Happy

I only scared expressway jam on TPE/SLE. Confused

I think this should be your best option. Problem is now TPE is having expansion and construction links to Seletar Aerospace Park so traffic condition maybe quite erratic.

My sentiments exactly. Only issue is, what time does the jam usually start? Cause if I were to do this option, probably I have to board the bus at around 6.45am. Should be fine then right?

What time does the jam usually start? Any idea? Cause I might convert my OPC car to normal plate and drive to work. Provided it cuts my travelling time la. If travel time still the same (due to jam), might as well I take public transport, LOL. Very Happy

I have no idea. I did encourtered slow moving traffic around 8plus. But i don't always use that route unless I am going to yishun or woodlands. But I think if u start traveling from 645am then it should not be a problem. Maybe you can try it out 1st before deciding whether to convert your opc to normal plate. If I were you I would because I don't think you will incur any erp driving to work and the lack of direct public transport available for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> WELCOME, FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: