Sengkang.com Forum Index

Gift wrapping services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> WELCOME, FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimmielalala

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Gift wrapping services Reply with quote

Hi all... Xmas is coming, I'm sure many of you bought a gift or even recycle gift (hehe) I always receive recycle gift maybe my face looks cheapskate. Anyway I'm only helping my neighbor spread his service, gift wrapping!

You can even ask them to wrap in the design you wanted! I think provide a photo for their reference (at least). Wrapper included (standard design) if you want specific design, you can pass to him. They do delivery or post out as well but I not sure how much the range.

For 2 my gifts (small size) wrapping + hand deliver is $ 8, wrapper I did not specify the wrapper and the gift wrapping technique as I have no time to buy or print the photo for their reference but he is kind enough to send me a photo of result. But good thing is cheaper and even manage to surprise 2 of my friends for their birthday gifts.

I mean roughly this is the price, I'm of course helping him to spread the words, service is good and affordable why not rite. I do a lot of budget research then I came to go my neighbor doing this business!! Previously I paid extra $10 for delivery and excluding wrapping eh!! Imagine I got 10 Xmas gift, I need to pay $100 just for delivery service!!! Vomit blood* byway if u guessing he must be giving me $ to help him spread the word, how much will I earn, I'm not so cheapskate. Helping people makes me happy even better understanding with neighbors!

They also pack cloths for online blogshop as their main business revenue. Can email me if you wish to find more or SMS them direct at 97667556 ( We Pack ) is the company name, they do have sample of wrapping for personal "feel" for receiver. Haha I think my English really bad, I hope you understand

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> WELCOME, FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: