Sengkang.com Forum Index

GYM BUDDIES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> LIFESTYLE AND INTERESTS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chicsavvy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: GYM BUDDIES Reply with quote

Hiya, I'm looking for gym buddies (even better, tan & gym buddies) in the morning between 7am - 12pm weekdays at Sengkang gym. My usual routine is I will do brisk walk (long distance and I don't jog), then head to Pasir Ris for my tanning session. I've never like the gym but now I am ready to try and wish to train up my body. I am also not sure how to use the equipments and is shy to ask for help, so I would hope to have a gym buddy who could assist me rather than personal trainers who would come to help for sales reason.

Ideally we can start off with gyming first for an hour training then if you are into tanning/swimming, we can head to the Anchorvale pool after, or whichever way.

I would prefer and more comfortable with female companion but if it's a few of us, I am ok with mixed gender.

You don't need to be a gym expert but as long as anyone is motivated, want to transform, and would like to encourage each other on healthy lifestyle and clean eating, you can get in touch with me.

My number is 96680497.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> LIFESTYLE AND INTERESTS All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: