Sengkang.com Forum Index
  
         
SK Fernvale Vista 2 - STATUS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 288, 289, 290  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> PROPERTY TALK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Walktheman
Junior Member


Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Posts: 74
Location: Fernvale Vista

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SITE FLAT TYPE NO OF FLATS INDICATIVE
PRICE RANGE NUMBER OF
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED

Sengkang N4 C8
Fernvale Vista Phase 2(Standard Contract)
2-room 164 $60,000 - $83,000 0
3-room 174 $100,000 - $139,000 4
4-room 340 $145,000 - $200,000 45
TOTAL : 678
Total Application: 49

Updated as of 11am.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Niv
Honorary Member


Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 16212

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so fast ah...
_________________
Looking for door gifts ideas for birthday parties, baby showers, house warming, etc? Choose cookie-lollies - Yummy Nice Presentable & your guests will love them! http://yummycuppies.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Piglet_23
Ordinary Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 240
Location: Compassvale Dr

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walktheman wrote:
SITE FLAT TYPE NO OF FLATS INDICATIVE
PRICE RANGE NUMBER OF
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED

Sengkang N4 C8
Fernvale Vista Phase 2(Standard Contract)
2-room 164 $60,000 - $83,000 0
3-room 174 $100,000 - $139,000 4
4-room 340 $145,000 - $200,000 45
TOTAL : 678
Total Application: 49

Updated as of 11am.


hwah.. i haven apply lei.. Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laizssah
Silver Member


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 1365
Location: Compassvale Street

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piglet_23 wrote:
i m interested lei!!

Nod

i feel so happy.. God has given me a new hope.. Very Happy


U should try.... No harm trying...

Should try and get units at the top 4 storeys as they are endowed with planter boxes.

Will be a good buy with future schools, eateries, market, shopping centres and most importantly - child care, are all within the area....

Won't mind giving up my treetops for this....

Who wants to take my number .... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Laizssah
Silver Member


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 1365
Location: Compassvale Street

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nivedita wrote:
so fast ah...


U should also apply... faster... faster...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Piglet_23
Ordinary Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 240
Location: Compassvale Dr

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laizssah wrote:
Piglet_23 wrote:
i m interested lei!!

Nod

i feel so happy.. God has given me a new hope.. Very Happy


U should try.... No harm trying...

Should try and get units at the top 4 storeys as they are endowed with planter boxes.

Will be a good buy with future schools, eateries, market, shopping centres and most importantly - child care, are all within the area....

Won't mind giving up my treetops for this....

Who wants to take my number .... Very Happy Very Happy



Laizssah, i want your number!!!!

PRETTY PLEASE!!!

Nod Nod Nod
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zing
Super Member


Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Posts: 14385
Location: Anchorvale -> Coralinus @ Punggol

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she give u also no use...hdb wont pah kay it Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Piglet_23
Ordinary Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 240
Location: Compassvale Dr

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zing wrote:
she give u also no use...hdb wont pah kay it Embarassed


ya lor.. Very Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laizssah
Silver Member


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 1365
Location: Compassvale Street

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piglet_23 wrote:
Laizssah, i want your number!!!!

PRETTY PLEASE!!!

Nod Nod Nod


If I can give... I give already... I got no hope in getting what I want...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Laizssah
Silver Member


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 1365
Location: Compassvale Street

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zing wrote:
she give u also no use...hdb wont pah kay it Embarassed


Nod Nod
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Laizssah
Silver Member


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 1365
Location: Compassvale Street

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote from the webby:

"3 Fernvale Vista Phase 2 is located along Sengkang West Avenue, a short walk from Fernvale LRT Station, with convenient access to the Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Central Expressway (CTE). Besides Fernvale Vista Phase 1, other BTO projects in the area are Fernvale Court and Fernvale Grove."

May I know where is the location of the other BTO projects namely Fernval Court and Fernval Grove....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Piglet_23
Ordinary Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 240
Location: Compassvale Dr

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laizssah wrote:
Quote from the webby:

"3 Fernvale Vista Phase 2 is located along Sengkang West Avenue, a short walk from Fernvale LRT Station, with convenient access to the Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Central Expressway (CTE). Besides Fernvale Vista Phase 1, other BTO projects in the area are Fernvale Court and Fernvale Grove."

May I know where is the location of the other BTO projects namely Fernval Court and Fernval Grove....


u know where Kou Fu food court is?
it's actually near to Jln Kayu.. could someone pls confirm?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xfactor
Titanium Member


Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Posts: 7392

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out this map. FG and FC is somewhere beside Fernvale Point on the map.


_________________
SmileSmileSmile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Laizssah
Silver Member


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 1365
Location: Compassvale Street

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I thought the trend is to have WIS before the next BTO.... WIS not schedule til 11 June... but already have new BTO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xfactor
Titanium Member


Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Posts: 7392

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laizssah wrote:
But I thought the trend is to have WIS before the next BTO.... WIS not schedule til 11 June... but already have new BTO


Read my previous post here. http://sengkang.com/forum/viewtopic.p...=asc&start=23

Basically I think HDB knows demand for flats is up. Moreover its already announced earlier that they will concentrate building more flats at Sengkang and Punggol area.

_________________
SmileSmileSmile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> PROPERTY TALK All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 288, 289, 290  Next
Page 3 of 290

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
 

Hosting by Xssist Group Pte Ltd.     Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group