Sengkang.com Forum Index
  
         
SK Fernvale Vista 2 - STATUS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 287, 288, 289, 290  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> PROPERTY TALK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jingjing
Junior Member


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello neighbours!


anyone noes if u need more than 3mths to submit marriage cert. when go down collect keys appt den bring along hotel wedding contract or prior to the date have to email the officer in charge so tat day can still collect keys? anyone can advise wad other payment n costs is to b done tat day?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sada123
Ordinary Member


Joined: 30 Sep 2009
Posts: 217

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinchuah wrote:
Endlssorrow wrote:
those who have install grill n window panel care to share some photos?


Hi,

Window grill at living room.



Other pictures at Facebook account. If interested, can add me at Facebook Smile

[/img]


Hi Kinchuah,

May I know the size of your ceiling fan that you had installed at your living? Surprised
48" or 52" ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Niv
Honorary Member


Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 16212

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neighbours... reno can discuss at home sweet home
and shifted can chat at neighbour
Smile

_________________
Looking for door gifts ideas for birthday parties, baby showers, house warming, etc? Choose cookie-lollies - Yummy Nice Presentable & your guests will love them! http://yummycuppies.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Angelicheaven
Junior Member


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endlssorrow wrote:
Angelicheaven wrote:
Anyone knows of a better way to go ubi? I took bus 86/103 to seletar camp G. Then took 168 to bus stop at ikea and took 58 to bedok reservoir. After which, I took any buses from bedok reservoir to ubi... Nearly become merlion after the bus xchanging and long journey... Haiz


waaa.. u take so many buses? like that plus waiting time how long u require to reach? 2hr? Embarassed


in all I took 4 buses.... * vomit *
took 86 to seletar camp bus stop then took 168 to ikea.
After that took 58 to bedok reservoir and finally 66 to ubi...
Total time taken 45mins including waiting time for the buses during peak hours.
Thankfully the buses came one after another...

I tried to take bus 163 to sengkang interchange but haiz... The bus looped back to punggol @@.....

I hope we can have a direct bus to the east side of Singapore very soon....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FVBaby
Junior Member


Joined: 19 Oct 2010
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelicheaven wrote:
Anyone knows of a better way to go ubi? I took bus 86/103 to seletar camp G. Then took 168 to bus stop at ikea and took 58 to bedok reservoir. After which, I took any buses from bedok reservoir to ubi... Nearly become merlion after the bus xchanging and long journey... Haiz


Let me have the solution too... I am also working at Ubi.... I was thinking of taking the LRT to sk then change to circle line @ serangoon when i moved there
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kinchuah
Junior Member


Joined: 17 Oct 2010
Posts: 20

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi Kinchuah,

May I know the size of your ceiling fan that you had installed at your living? Surprised
48" or 52" ?


Hi, it's kdk v56.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MeDiC
Gold Member


Joined: 01 Jul 2007
Posts: 2059
Location: AnchorVale Lane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelicheaven wrote:
Endlssorrow wrote:
Angelicheaven wrote:
Anyone knows of a better way to go ubi? I took bus 86/103 to seletar camp G. Then took 168 to bus stop at ikea and took 58 to bedok reservoir. After which, I took any buses from bedok reservoir to ubi... Nearly become merlion after the bus xchanging and long journey... Haiz


waaa.. u take so many buses? like that plus waiting time how long u require to reach? 2hr? Embarassed


in all I took 4 buses.... * vomit *
took 86 to seletar camp bus stop then took 168 to ikea.
After that took 58 to bedok reservoir and finally 66 to ubi...
Total time taken 45mins including waiting time for the buses during peak hours.
Thankfully the buses came one after another...

I tried to take bus 163 to sengkang interchange but haiz... The bus looped back to punggol @@.....

I hope we can have a direct bus to the east side of Singapore very soon....


163 got loop back to Punggol de meh?

_________________
<a>Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers</a>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MeDiC
Gold Member


Joined: 01 Jul 2007
Posts: 2059
Location: AnchorVale Lane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FVBaby wrote:
Angelicheaven wrote:
Anyone knows of a better way to go ubi? I took bus 86/103 to seletar camp G. Then took 168 to bus stop at ikea and took 58 to bedok reservoir. After which, I took any buses from bedok reservoir to ubi... Nearly become merlion after the bus xchanging and long journey... Haiz


Let me have the solution too... I am also working at Ubi.... I was thinking of taking the LRT to sk then change to circle line @ serangoon when i moved there


http://www.sengkang.com/forum/posting...uote&p=553244

else NEL to Hougang and change to 51

_________________
<a>Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers</a>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sada123
Ordinary Member


Joined: 30 Sep 2009
Posts: 217

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone here install 2 condensing units (CUs) at your hse?

Can a CU of 880 height go through our tiny window at our MBR toilet???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
FVBaby
Junior Member


Joined: 19 Oct 2010
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Good news for all FV Mummy Reply with quote

Good news for all mummy.....

Right now, the nearest child care is at 441 sparkletots.. But they only provide child care up to 3+ only...

New PCF K+ will be opening at 443 MSCP... Offer Kindergarten + child care for children up to 6 yrs old..... Will be annoucing after GE and should open latest by Jan 2012....

Watch out for banner around the neigbhourhood =)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Diamondfericia
Junior Member


Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a kanchiong mrs, I called up HDB CSM to check why I has yet receive any letter.She then told me I will only collect my keys in mid may. Wah piang!!! Me thought that in due course thought will be really end of april thinking why still has yet receive any letter. Everyday go open mails, I really sian half way liao.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sada123
Ordinary Member


Joined: 30 Sep 2009
Posts: 217

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinchuah wrote:
Quote:
Hi Kinchuah,

May I know the size of your ceiling fan that you had installed at your living? Surprised
48" or 52" ?


Hi, it's kdk v56.


Thanks for your reply! my ID told me I can't install a 56" fan at my living becos of my L-box lighting.. now i can show him that 56" can be installed! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Niv
Honorary Member


Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 16212

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DENE... if u happen to see this... we have migrated to NEIGHBOURHOOD thread Smile
_________________
Looking for door gifts ideas for birthday parties, baby showers, house warming, etc? Choose cookie-lollies - Yummy Nice Presentable & your guests will love them! http://yummycuppies.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Diamondfericia
Junior Member


Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diamondfericia wrote:
Being a kanchiong mrs, I called up HDB CSM to check why I has yet receive any letter.She then told me I will only collect my keys in mid may. Wah piang!!! Me thought that in due course thought will be really end of april thinking why still has yet receive any letter. Everyday go open mails, I really sian half way liao.


After I called, the following day which is yesterday I received my collection date letter... Phew!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superwoman_cqy
Ordinary Member


Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 100
Location: 443C Fernvale Vista II

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Diamondfericia"]
Diamondfericia wrote:
After I called, the following day which is yesterday I received my collection date letter... Phew!!!


Good for you Diamondfericia! You still actively surfing Lesdames? Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> PROPERTY TALK All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 287, 288, 289, 290  Next
Page 288 of 290

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
 

Hosting by Xssist Group Pte Ltd.     Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group