Sengkang.com Forum Index
  
         
Please Post Logically & Responsibly.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> WELCOME, FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Patbabeth
Titanium Member


Joined: 29 Nov 2005
Posts: 9928
Location: 162B Punggo| Šen+r@|

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RN53 wrote:
Pat,
You didn't missed anything.
That was many many moons ago. Nod


Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Latest developments on Punggol. | Punggol Latest

Blog

Twitter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bunny
Ordinary Member


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 127

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you moderator for yr reminder. I am a newbie here, it is great to see an active moderator.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tong888
Gold Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 2908
Location: Anchorvale Drive

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To All,

This is just a forum, we can say anything that is related to the topic.

Except for involving any member name's or defaming anyone in particular.

Please do not create a war zone here as this is a forum for discussion not argument.

Bear in mind this....

_________________
Fatt Fatt Fatt!!!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Xfactor
Titanium Member


Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Posts: 7392

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tong888 wrote:
To All,

This is just a forum, we can say anything that is related to the topic.

Except for involving any member name's or defaming anyone in particular.

Please do not create a war zone here as this is a forum for discussion not argument.

Bear in mind this....


What happen?

_________________
SmileSmileSmile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superduker1
Silver Member


Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1849
Location: Aspella 275D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfactor wrote:
Tong888 wrote:
To All,

This is just a forum, we can say anything that is related to the topic.

Except for involving any member name's or defaming anyone in particular.

Please do not create a war zone here as this is a forum for discussion not argument.

Bear in mind this....


What happen?


haha... nothing happened la... just a word of caution & reminders from mods. Very Happy Very Happy Just eyeing on the war zone starters~ keke... Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

_________________
When it's time to play, play hard. When it's time to work, work smart!! NOT HARD!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xfactor
Titanium Member


Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Posts: 7392

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superduker1 wrote:
Xfactor wrote:
Tong888 wrote:
To All,

This is just a forum, we can say anything that is related to the topic.

Except for involving any member name's or defaming anyone in particular.

Please do not create a war zone here as this is a forum for discussion not argument.

Bear in mind this....


What happen?


haha... nothing happened la... just a word of caution & reminders from mods. Very Happy Very Happy Just eyeing on the war zone starters~ keke... Lips Sealed Lips Sealed


Yah I know but Tong suddenly bump the topic again after so many months so thought something happen.

_________________
SmileSmileSmile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quiet Guy
Super Member


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 12886
Location: Rivervale Drive.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am getting serious, thats why the reminder to all again.


i am not here to create a war zone, i am already in a war zone, just here to ease the tension Smile



CHeers..

_________________
人在做,天在看。
慢慢来,,不要乱乱来.。
坐着看,不用流汗。
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Xfactor
Titanium Member


Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Posts: 7392

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quiet Guy wrote:
i am getting serious, thats why the reminder to all again.


i am not here to create a war zone, i am already in a war zone, just here to ease the tension Smile



CHeers..


No joke Surprised Surprised Surprised

_________________
SmileSmileSmile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Winwin
Gold Member


Joined: 17 May 2005
Posts: 3131
Location: Goodbye Buangkok, Hello Rivervale!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tong888 wrote:
To All,

This is just a forum, we can say anything that is related to the topic.

Except for involving any member name's or defaming anyone in particular.

Please do not create a war zone here as this is a forum for discussion not argument.

Bear in mind this....


I spent 20 min searching thru the posts last night but cannot find anything...
so nothing happened lar?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pel
Gold Member


Joined: 09 Jul 2003
Posts: 2605
Location: Anchorvale Place

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look left, look right... uncle RN not around, so can post... Very Happy

"Typical Singaporeans... got accident on the other direction, must slow down to see" Very Happy

If really want to know, ask zing (only this time, he is at the receiving end). Sly

The post have since been deleted. Really nothing much lah... really. Smile

Let's move on, and remember to smile more other here at SK.com. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sanaa
Gold Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2005
Posts: 3081
Location: Migrating...!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what triggered this? anyway it is good to keep a healthy forum that is not biased or more personal or rather just chat ..!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superduker1
Silver Member


Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1849
Location: Aspella 275D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

make friends~ dun make enemies.... if cannot be friends, forget it~ but still... dun make enemies.. Very Happy
_________________
When it's time to play, play hard. When it's time to work, work smart!! NOT HARD!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tong888
Gold Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 2908
Location: Anchorvale Drive

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pel wrote:
Look left, look right... uncle RN not around, so can post... Very Happy

"Typical Singaporeans... got accident on the other direction, must slow down to see" Very Happy

If really want to know, ask zing (only this time, he is at the receiving end). Sly

The post have since been deleted. Really nothing much lah... really. Smile

Let's move on, and remember to smile more other here at SK.com. Smile


Yup totally agreed...

The posts had been deleted by the moderator...so pls move on...enjoy!

_________________
Fatt Fatt Fatt!!!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
RN53
Super Member


Joined: 27 Oct 2004
Posts: 10837
Location: Hello, from WOODLANDS!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I missed something................grrrrhhh! Sly
_________________
Pick Your Best Apartment!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Superduker1
Silver Member


Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1849
Location: Aspella 275D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keke... make friends make friends~ Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
When it's time to play, play hard. When it's time to work, work smart!! NOT HARD!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> WELCOME, FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
 

Hosting by Xssist Group Pte Ltd.     Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group