Sengkang.com Forum Index
  
         
Compassvale Beacon Residents - Come in and chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 3108, 3109, 3110  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dora_diego
Bronze Member


Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Posts: 770

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:
Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:
morning one and all... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Morning Bro.. so bought liao? Mr. Green


ya ...so when can i install it into yours? Very Happy Very Happy


Bro, i think we talking about different stuff..

I talking about bicycle leh! haahha


same bro...i am talking about stand-bars. hahahha...i thought i could install them on your bike and u could take me for a ride. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dora_diego
Bronze Member


Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Posts: 770

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kowwilliam wrote:
Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:
Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:
morning one and all... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Morning Bro.. so bought liao? Mr. Green


ya ...so when can i install it into yours? Very Happy Very Happy


Bro, i think we talking about different stuff..

I talking about bicycle leh! haahha


Good afternoon. Long long time din come here. Diego went joining us. Lol


Anytime..bro! Once Ivan gives me his green light to pillion me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ivan56
Fellow Member


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 25147
Location: Rivervale Drive

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dora_diego wrote:
Kowwilliam wrote:
Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:
Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:
morning one and all... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Morning Bro.. so bought liao? Mr. Green


ya ...so when can i install it into yours? Very Happy Very Happy


Bro, i think we talking about different stuff..

I talking about bicycle leh! haahha


Good afternoon. Long long time din come here. Diego went joining us. Lol


Anytime..bro! Once Ivan gives me his green light to pillion me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Of all ppl, you picked mine! hahaha!! :P


Btw Friday futsal, u on?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dora_diego
Bronze Member


Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Posts: 770

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:
Kowwilliam wrote:
Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:
Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:
morning one and all... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Morning Bro.. so bought liao? Mr. Green


ya ...so when can i install it into yours? Very Happy Very Happy


Bro, i think we talking about different stuff..

I talking about bicycle leh! haahha


Good afternoon. Long long time din come here. Diego went joining us. Lol


Anytime..bro! Once Ivan gives me his green light to pillion me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Of all ppl, you picked mine! hahaha!! :P


Btw Friday futsal, u on?


Hahaha start with u first ma..then slowly I will look for other Hao xin ren.

This Friday u mean? What time will it be? My boots collecting dust leow..haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ivan56
Fellow Member


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 25147
Location: Rivervale Drive

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dora_diego wrote:

Hahaha start with u first ma..then slowly I will look for other Hao xin ren.

This Friday u mean? What time will it be? My boots collecting dust leow..haha


thanks hor! the idea is for you to get 1 for yourself then cycle together! :P

Now counting number of pax.. count u in liao hor.. keep u updated! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dora_diego
Bronze Member


Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Posts: 770

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:

Hahaha start with u first ma..then slowly I will look for other Hao xin ren.

This Friday u mean? What time will it be? My boots collecting dust leow..haha


thanks hor! the idea is for you to get 1 for yourself then cycle together! :P

Now counting number of pax.. count u in liao hor.. keep u updated! Very Happy


haha..ok!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ivan56
Fellow Member


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 25147
Location: Rivervale Drive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro, 8-10pm you ok?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dora_diego
Bronze Member


Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Posts: 770

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan56 wrote:
Bro, 8-10pm you ok?


Can. where is the venue? punggol?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ivan56
Fellow Member


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 25147
Location: Rivervale Drive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dora_diego wrote:
Ivan56 wrote:
Bro, 8-10pm you ok?


Can. where is the venue? punggol?



Ok bro, you have my number right?

yea, punggol.. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dora_diego
Bronze Member


Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Posts: 770

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:
Ivan56 wrote:
Bro, 8-10pm you ok?


Can. where is the venue? punggol?



Ok bro, you have my number right?

yea, punggol.. Very Happy


i dont have your number leh..u no give me.. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ivan56
Fellow Member


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 25147
Location: Rivervale Drive

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro, see you.. 8-10 pm ! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ivan56
Fellow Member


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 25147
Location: Rivervale Drive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diego bro, you wanna play futsal on 20th?

pls message Daniel ok.. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dora_diego
Bronze Member


Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Posts: 770

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan56 wrote:
Diego bro, you wanna play futsal on 20th?

pls message Daniel ok.. Smile


saw him today, its been changed to 4th may and 27th may i think..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ivan56
Fellow Member


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 25147
Location: Rivervale Drive

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dora_diego wrote:
Ivan56 wrote:
Diego bro, you wanna play futsal on 20th?

pls message Daniel ok.. Smile


saw him today, its been changed to 4th may and 27th may i think..


Yea bro... Smile changed liao... Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dora_diego
Bronze Member


Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Posts: 770

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan56 wrote:
Dora_diego wrote:
Ivan56 wrote:
Diego bro, you wanna play futsal on 20th?

pls message Daniel ok.. Smile


saw him today, its been changed to 4th may and 27th may i think..


Yea bro... Smile changed liao... Very Happy


ok thanks! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sengkang.com Forum Index -> IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 3108, 3109, 3110  Next
Page 3109 of 3110

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
 

Hosting by Xssist Group Pte Ltd.     Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group